Please contact Human Resources at:
Location – Midland/Odessa, Texas
Department: Sales Manager
Sercel-GRC Corp – About us
91 years ago GRC built the 1st downhole pressure gauge to be deployed in an Oil and Gas well - the "AMERADA BOMB!" And 120,000 gauges later we continue to build THE most rugged, reliable, accurate, re-usable & easy to use gauge in the market; ensuring Pipeline Operators, E&P companies &
OEM’s continuously collect the vital information to provide health to their downhole assets (Reservoir, Equipment & Production) up to the last 1/10 of a second of a wells life-time.
We achieve this by continuously improving and innovating our products, services and support with one goal in mind ... To satisfy our customers
We offer an excellent salary and compensation package that includes bonuses, health care, profit sharing, and continuing education. We encourage personal development and career mobility fulfilling individual and company needs while promoting a culture of learning.
Sales Manager will establish a local and dynamic presence in the Midland/Odessa area in order to develop and grow the company’s sales and service network.
- Maintain, develop and grow leads, contacts and customer relations with OEM, service companies, distributors and End User operating in the Artificial Lift, Permanent Reservoir, and well testing or similar market segments.
- Aggressively develop new business with existing and new customers in accordance with Sercel-GRC’s strategic business growth objectives for sales of products and services
- Generate sustainable volume of qualified sales opportunities to grow the existing revenue.
- Quickly respond to all incoming sales and field support inquiries.
- Provide technical assistance to customers directly or in collaboration with sales/support teams.
- Protect and diversify the existing customer base market share and grow revenue.
- Provide product training and presentations at various locations
- Advise Sercel-GRC about new markets and products to pursue and develop business case.
- Work with departments like Engineering on product enhancements to meet customer needs
- Prepare quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Travel includes customer visits, trade shows, training, seminars, etc.
- This position is based in the Midland /Odessa area
- BS Degree in Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Familiar with the Oil and Gas market in Midland/Odessa and surroundings.
- 3-5 years proven track records of performing product sales in any of the following Oil & Gas market segments: Artificial Lift, Reservoir Monitoring, Production Monitoring, well testing or similar.
- Experience selling to production companies and OEM’s.
- Field service exp. with downhole sensors and knowledge of pressure and temperature sensors.
- Ability to read, interpret and advise on down-hole completion and surface equipment.
- Proven knowledge of well bore dynamics and schematics and completion techniques.
- A designated area at home to work from.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, goals and performance driven individual that has a demonstrated track record of developing and executing a well thought out business plan.
- Excellent organizational, administrative and communications skills is a must.
- Strong presentation skills – with the ability to deliver a message in a compelling manner.
- The ability to work independently with a sense of urgency to respond quickly to customer issues.
- Good customer negotiation skills needed. Strong business acumen and commitment to self-development. Professional and positive attitude.
- Follow Company HSE and ISO guidelines at all times.
Please contact Human Resources at: