Sercel-GRC’s memory gauges are ideal for acquiring pressure and temperature data for reservoir characterization during pressure buildup and drawdown tests, drill-stem testing, TPC runs, and cement top testing.
QMR QUARTZ MEMORY RECORDER
Our QMR pressure and temperature gauge uses state-of-the-art crystal controlled oscillator technology to provide the most accurate data on the market. The enhanced software package, flexibility and ease of use make the QMR a complete package for gathering and reporting both pressure and temperature well data.
Benefits of the QMR:
- Provides greater memory capacity
- Extends downhole survey
- Lowers parts and labor costs
- Supported by world-wide service centers equipped with QMR inventory (boards, batteries and spare parts)
ENDURO II PIEZORESISTIVE MEMORY RECORDER
The ENDURO II was designed with low power consumption and high quality, keeping the operator in mind. Pressure and temperature data can easily be transferred from the tool to the computer with a user friendly communication kit. The user friendly software will make it easy for reporting, printing and editing data.
Benefits of the ENDURO II:
- Durable and rugged
- Lowers operating and maintenance costs
- Unmatched reliability
- Ideal for build-up, draw down, gradient surveys as well as drill stem testing and TCP surveys
Click here for more information on the specifications of our Memory Gauges (PDF)